Please note that we have revised the closures that were communicated to our neighbours and the public via email on January 2nd to ensure retail businesses on Granville have access to their establishments during business hours. We apologize for any inconvenience.
TD Centre redevelopment: street and sidewalk closure January 3rd and 4th, 2013.
Please note street and sidewalk closures in these areas:
- From 4:00 a.m. Thursday, January 3rd to 11:59 p.m. Friday, January 4th, 2013
- George Street reduced to one traffic lane and sidewalk, and no metered parking, between Barrington and Granville streets.
- No metered parking on Granville Street between George and Duke streets.
- Note: Granville Street has temporary two-way traffic between the CIBC parking garage entrance and Duke Street, and both Granville Street lanes are closed from the CIBC parking garage entrance south to George Street.
- Note: Both Granville street sidewalks closed from George Street north to the entrance of the CIBC parking garage entrance (there are no retail business entrances in these areas)
- By 12:00 a.m. Saturday, January 5th, traffic and sidewalk access will return to their normal redevelopment configuration:
- Vehicular traffic reduced to one lane of northbound traffic on Granville Street from George Street north to the entrance to the CIBC parking garage entrance. Parking will continue to be suspended in this area and pedestrians will have access to the full length of the east sidewalk on Granville Street, with the west sidewalk open for use from the CIBC parking garage entrance north to Duke Street.
We encourage you to share this information with your colleagues and any partners or service providers who may have cause to travel in the affected areas during the specified dates. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a revised street map.
This information is available to subscribers of our Neighbour and General Public e-Bulletin service (register now at right).
|Property, leasing contact: Chris Andrea, Compass Commercial Realty 902.454.9232 (W), 902.456.5722 (M) email@example.com||Communications, media contact: Michael Dunn, Dunn & Associates 902-422-6014 (W), 902-229-5378 (M) firstname.lastname@example.org|